Services as Health Consultant on a one-on-one basis:
- Counselling in nutrition and lifestyle, based on the principles of Ayurveda.
- Training and techniques to help you adopt healthy habits, find solutions to your issues, and create a healthier lifestyle for both body and mind.
- The approach is holistic. Depending on your needs, I will recommend a plan that will guide you towards achieving your goals.
- I work with the following tools: nutrition and diet, developing a lifestyle that is aligned with your own constitution; yoga and other forms of exercise; herbal supplementation and cleanses; and meditation, if and when you are ready for it.
- We will use a gradual approach: one step at a time, depending on your needs, done at your own rhythm.
$125 for initial consultation (75-90 minutes)
$90 follow-up consultation (60 minutes), usually once recommendations from the first meeting have been integrated
Contact me to make an appointment.
30 hour program taught at Semperviva Yoga College - October 1st to 5th 2018, April 15th to 19th 2019, and Sept 30th to Oct 4th 2019.
This course is designed for beginners and yoga teachers in training. It gives you the opportunity to explore the foundations and the importance of keeping your doshas in balance. You will learn about the history, philosophy and principles of Ayurveda through the 5 elements, the cycles of life, the 3 doshas, agni, herbs, and more. In this course you'll learn practices to return to optimal health and maintain balance for your body and your mind.
You will also learn how to assess your own birth constitution as well as some of your imbalances. You’ll have the opportunity to integrate balance through food, and discover the best diet for your constitution. In addition, I will invite you to practice other therapies like dinacharya, pranayama, asanas, which form part of an uplifting daily routine.
GENERAL COURSE OVERVIEW
- Basic History, Philosophy and Physiology of Ayurveda
- Exploring your Prakriti and your Vikriti
- The 6 tastes and a diet for each season
- Dinacharya and optimal health
- Pranayama and Asanas
- Ojas and Rasayana: herbs and other therapies
- Seasonal cleanse and Panchakarma